COMPANY: Shields Environmental Group (Holdings) Limited (and all Group Entities) (the “Company” or “we”)
COMPANY LOCATION: Kerry Avenue, Purfleet Industrial Park, South Ockendon, Essex RM15 4YE
JURISDICTION: England and Wales
Address: Kerry Avenue, Purfleet Industrial Park, South Ockendon, Essex RM15 4YE
Telephone No: 01708 684 000 (between 09:00 and 17:00 GMT)
1) CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE
3) COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you (i.e. information which may identify you in some way, such as your name, address, age, other contact details such as telephone number, email address etc. and passwords) through this website only when you voluntarily submit it. This may be when you register on the website, request information, submit comments, make a purchase or other feature of the website. Providing personal information is up to you. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it.
4) USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you about your activities on this website.
- To share it with our Related Parties as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the website or promotions or other features on it, marketing, data analysis or customer services). Further use or disclosure of the information by them for other purposes is not permitted.
- For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
- In an emergency to protect the health or safety of Site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
- Except as provided herein, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent.
5) CHECKING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your personal information collected through this Site, contact us at the above “Contact” address, telephone number or e-mail.
We take the protection of children’s privacy seriously. We operate this website in compliance with all applicable law in the above Jurisdiction. Children under the age of 16 should have a parent/guardian’s consent before providing any personal information to the website. We will not require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the Site. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. Without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. However, in certain circumstances, we may maintain and use such information (in accordance with the rest of this Policy and applicable law) in order to notify and obtain consent from the parent/guardian and for certain safety, security, liability and other purposes permitted under applicable law. A parent/guardian can review, remove, change or refuse further collection or use of their child’s personal information by contacting us as provided above (include child’s name, address and e-mail address).
7) COLLECTION OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
8) SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect information you send to this Site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
9) OTHER SITES
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We control and operate the Site from the above Company Location (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of the above Jurisdiction, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the above Jurisdiction. The information set forth in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in the Jurisdiction, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of this Jurisdiction, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Transfer of assets
During the course of our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, personally and non-personally identifiable information we have collected about the users of the Site may be transferred to such entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
As used herein:
- “Damages” means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, or otherwise).
- “including” means “including, but not limited to”.
- “materials sent to the Site” (and “materials you send to the Site” and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to the Site (whether information, text, material, data or code or other) by you or another user.
- “Related Parties” means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners.
- “Site Developer” means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site.
- “use of this Site” (and “using” and other like terms) means “any and all use of the Site of any kind whatsoever, including access to, browsing of, reviewing, posting of, transmitting, downloading, and other using the Site or any material on the Site”.
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this Site. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Site, please contact us at the above “Contact” address, telephone number or e-mail.